School/community planning calls for AEAs to assist schools in determining student needs, developing collaborative community relationships, establishing shared direction, implementing actions to meet goals and reporting progress toward goals. Specific services provided by Prairie Lakes AEA for this standard are listed below. Click here to go to the wiki area for this standard.
Prairie Lakes AEA provides...
- Assistance with strategic planning, including the development of the Comprehensive School Improvement Plan
- Support to districts in obtaining grants and initiatives
- Support for high school reform
- Assistance with Instructional Decision Making (IDM)
Prairie Lakes AEA staff facilitate...
- School/community planning with districts and boards
- School/parent partnerships
Prairie Lakes AEA...
- Collaborates with community agencies to coordinate efforts in providing services to children and families
- Core Support teams collaborate with districts to develop and implement Individual District/AEA Service Plans
- Staff assist districts in using assessment data for making decisions